welcome to my blog!

welcome to my blog! feel free to leave comments!
maligayang pagdating sa aking blog! ang inyong mga komento ay lubos na pinapasalamatan!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Forever’s Not Enough

If I would have to live my life again
I’d stay in love with you 
The way I’ve been
Your love is something 
No one ever can replace 
I can’t imagine life 
With someone else
I promise I‘ll share my life with you
Forever may not be enough 
It’s true 
My heart is filled with so much love 
I feel for you 
No words can say how much 
I love you so..... 


Chorus:
And if forever’s not enough 
For me to love you
I’d spend another lifetime baby,
If you ask me to
There’s nothing I won’t do
Forever’s not enough for me
To love you so....


They say tomorrow
Seems so far away
And now we see 
That everything can change
My love for you gets stronger
As tomorrow comes
I know this love will 
Stand the test of time...


(Repeat Chorus)


For you, there’s nothing I can’t do
And never will I ever go
Forever’s not enough to love you so
But if forever ends one day 
I promise you I’ll stay to show you
That my love for you will never end....


(Repeat Chorus 2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment